Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Companies that sell gyro compass sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rots51

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
please introduce a gyro compass vendor that its product have accuracy of 0.1 degree(static accuracy)
bye

mems gyrocompass

You sound like my customer, that is what they want. And they can't have it !

0.1 is very tough. It requites correction for geographic location as the earths magnetic field changes a great amount (see magnetic declination)

1.0 is not too hard to do.

lol

mems gyro compass

I found MEMS from analog device and honeywell magnetic sensors ,How can I design a digital gyro compass? What accuracy can I get ?

Please say that what degree of accuracy is practical with available industerial / commercial sensors ?

bye

gyrocompass analog devices

I've taken time to scan through the datasheet of the MEMS IC from analogue devices. Output from them are digital in nature (PWM) which suits your requirement. They also have a vast array of aplication notes descibing its use. I'm pretty sure they will comment of the accuracy of the IC somewhere
Good luck

gyrocompass

hello

I saw in crossbow site that they built a gyro compass with0.2 degree accracy with accelerator and MEMS sensors from analog devices and some other sensor and ICs.
Is there someone that know how can we build a gyro compass for vehicle with accuracy of 1 degree or better with accelerate and MEMS from analog devices and magnetic sensors from honeywell?could you provide a mehod or link or pdf file or algorithm?

Regards

gyrocompass mems

Hi,
What is the time for which the accuracy is to be maintained? Are you looking for dead reckoning or GPS-INS kind of application?
brm

gyrocompass sensor

Hello,
see the following link:
**broken link removed**

also in the following some papers are posted.

hope help you.

mems123

compass mems

Theoritically,how we can design a circuit that can measure the angle with respect to north with sensors like as analog devices MEMS and accelerate sensors and honeywell magneticsensors?

Is it possible to get 1 degree accuracy?how?
Is it possible to get 0.2 degree accracy ,too?

Regrads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back