Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Companies in Spain that do RFIC and analog IC design

Status
Not open for further replies.

e.Horus

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
spain

Hello all,

Any one here knows of a good site(s) or good companies in Spain which do RFIC and analog IC design?

Thank you in advance

Re: spain

Hi e.Horus, i'm spanish too. i'm glad to see someone from my country in this forum, be welcome.
I still don't know any company doing that kind of product, i think Spain is not a good place to work in VLSI because simply there arent any job openings in this field, it is due to the fact that producing electronics devices here is too expensive for companies. You'd better search in european countries as i'm doing in this moment.
Please contact me via email or whatever, my email is dariosmm@gmail.com, we can share opinions/experiences/knowledge.
See you!

Hola,

I am a belgian engineer;

I was on Erasmus in Vigo (Galicia - Spain) I had a project on software.

Spain is such a beautiful country!!!

Here in Belgium it is not better for a VLSI job but if you want I can send some links to companies that are kind of high-tech...

From where in Spain are you? Are you already graduated or still student?

Kind regards!

Hi mobile-it, i am from granada in the south of spain, far from vigo. i am studying electronics engineering. can you post those companies? thank you

Thank you for your replies. I am not from spain. I am currently in North America and I would like to find employment in Europe. I have found several places throughout central Europe, but I could not find anything what so ever in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back