Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compact and small Omni Directional wide band UHF antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

madebyagra

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there

can anyone help me to design or have ever designed omnidirectional antenna for UHF frequency,

I currently learning hfss sotware, so i'd thank for anyone that give some design and or tutorial how to design it..

Thanks before

hi
for UHF UWB antenna we some method like wipe to increase the bandwidth and some antenna like discone and biconical are fit for this application

Hi sir ferdows, my lecturer decided to apply ultra-wideband antenna technique in UHF television frequency range, and pardon me to ask if you have any reference about Ultra-wideband antenna fundamental itself, because i'm still confused about the difference of non-ultra wideband antenna and ultra wide band antenna

thanks

hi
whats the range of your antenna ?

it's ranged in 400 -800 MHz, and my lecturer want me to make an ultra wideband antenna that have bandwidth at this range (maybe 200 MHz- 2 GHz or etc, since i don't know how to shifting the frequency range (usually in 3.1 GHz-10.6 GHz) into the lower and desired one (covering 400 - 800 MHz),

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back