Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Communication::::: Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyankguddu

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need some document of standards in Communication system

Please Help.

there are lots of lot std .
which std u want.
dont post uncleared messages
thanks

if you want wireless communication, just go web www.3gpp2/3gpp.org!!

look .. there is nothing like communication standards as one pool where u find all what u want about communications ..

Communications is either Theory or Systems ... you need first to read about theory .. then go for Systems ..

Communication Systems have thousands of standards .. better divide communication systems into sub domains .. like wired-communication .. wireless-communication .. or by field .. like Data Networks ( wired/wireless ) .. Cellular Communications .. many things ..

What is your country and area of interest? The most used is ITU (former CCITT) For Europe try ETSI (www.etsi.org). For USA Bellcore - Telcordia. Also for specific topics there are study groups and specialized forums (eg. ADSL )

I agree with aravind. The message should be clear to other peple. So it is easy to help peple find anwsers for your questions.

hi
see this link
ftp.tiaonline.org

regards

someone have Telcordia GR-253-CORE ,I want to get thsi paper.
pls help me.

dude, you should be clear about your need.

priyankguddu said:
I need some document of standards in Communication system

Please Help.

I want to get this paper gr-253-core

Hello,

Could someone please post GR-253-CORE Issue 4, December 2005?

Thanks in advance,

-maestor

Status
Not open for further replies.