Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

communication link and planning help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannnish

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi..
i need to desing a voice and data link between remote place which is some 10 km away from a nearest telecom base and distant capital. what would be the feasiable link design propose....???

please help me...
manish

Hi,

you didn't mention this is between two PCs or what. any how check this link maay be it helps you

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/213214/

High Speed Voice and Data Link - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thank you friend,
Its a conceptual question.... its for general communication link for data and voice. The question is like this, " How do you propose a data and voice communication link between head office at capital city and a distance remote location which is at 10 km distance from nearest tele communication station."??
Here, i have to propose a link that efficiently and economically connects this location with 10 km apart tele communication station. and then use the tele communication medium facility as common link between that remote place and capital head office. please help me... to answer this.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.