Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Communicating with SPI interface via LPT port

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgbullis

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I am a student intern working on a project that uses a MCP2515 CAN controller ... I have found that we are to connected the SPI interface to an LPT port (parallel port), as shown in the attachment. Now we are wondering how we are suppose to communicate to the SPI via LPT. It seems like I have looked everywhere and I am unable to find an answer, and I was hoping someone may have an answer or any information that could possibly help me.

Again all I'm trying to find is how do we communicate with the SPI interface via LPT.

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/73_1279822185.png[/img

PLEASE HELP!!

Hi everyone,

I am a student intern working on a project that uses a MCP2515 CAN controller ... I have found that we are to connected the SPI interface to an LPT port (parallel port), as shown in the attachment. Now we are wondering how we are suppose to communicate to the SPI via LPT. It seems like I have looked everywhere and I am unable to find an answer, and I was hoping someone may have an answer or any information that could possibly help me.

Again all I'm trying to find is how do we communicate with the SPI interface via LPT.

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/73_1279822185.png[/img

PLEASE HELP!![/QUOTE]

I have made a program that enables one
to 'do' SPI communications via LPT1:

[I]**broken link removed**[/I]

william.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back