Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

communicate with PLC fx_1n via rs422 (programming port) need some help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarzan2404

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im trying to connect a fx-1n PLC with hyperterminal using USB-SC09 (rs-232<->rs-422 adaptor). im using computer link with a dedicated protocol (loop back mode). this is my plc program
M8002
--||-------[mov H0 D8121]
|-----[mov K0 D8129]
|-----[mov H6080 D8120]
-----------[end]
so i connect USB cable to PLC and program it. after that i turn the power off and turn on. On hyperterminal i config Br 9600,data bits=7,parity none, stop bit=1 and send a string:
"\ENQ00FFTT204ABCD34[/B]".
I expected to get the loopback data but i just get "\NAK\NAK\NAK\NAK.." maybe 14 NAK without error code. I m give it up today and i need some help from you, guys! pls.
Ps: thanks to every comment.

im trying to connect a fx-1n PLC with hyperterminal using USB-SC09 (rs-232<->rs-422 adaptor). im using computer link with a dedicated protocol (loop back mode). this is my plc program
M8002
--||-------[mov H0 D8121]
|-----[mov K0 D8129]
|-----[mov H6080 D8120]
-----------[end]
so i connect USB cable to PLC and program it. after that i turn the power off and turn on. On hyperterminal i config Br 9600,data bits=7,parity none, stop bit=1 and send a string:
"\ENQ00FFTT204ABCD34[/B]".
I expected to get the loopback data but i just get "\NAK\NAK\NAK\NAK.." maybe 14 NAK without error code. I m give it up today and i need some help from you, guys! pls.
Ps: thanks to every comment.

no one can help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.