Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Common centroid cross coupled for five MOS transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junus2012

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

Kindly could you suggest me please how to match five equal MOS transistors (A,B,C,D,E) to have a good matching.
my idea is to devide each transistor in to five fingers.

thank you
Regards

Last edited:

...my idea is to devide each transistor in to five fingers.
Hello Senan ;-)
you probably meant ... into five multiple transistors? If you really want full common centroid, you have to use an even number. In this case you can create a 6x6 array, from which you dismiss one of the transistors as dummy (e.g. F).

ABCDEF
BCDEFA
CDEFAB
BAFEDC
AFEDCB
FEDCBA

This will also result in the most possible complex routing :-(

Hello erikl
kindly, could you please suggest me the case where it is just five and satisfying the full centroid . because five transistors with five fingers are also lead to square arra [5*5], why the even is the condition of full symmetry ????

thank you in advance

Last edited:
sorry erikl, but could you please give me just a method if I still it not full symmetrical with only five transistors :)

Not fully symmetrical: Are you content with this one? Only E is fully symmetrical.

ABCDE
BCDEA
CDEAB
AEDCB
EDCBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back