Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Commax CDV-50P/50PD sound issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnik

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I installed the above a couple of years ago with a door entry camera linked , the DRC-40CK, earlier this year we added another entry camera to the system and it worked great for a few months, suddenly the sound became so soft you could barely hear the person at the other end, the bell still sounds loud, the video is fine it is just the sound, I checked all the manual adjustment buttons etc in case the volume had been turned down by accident but all is fine, I checked the wiring too, I have now purchased a replacement camera and exactly the same thing. The other entry system which is still in use is still in perfect working order. So now I have one I can use and one I cant speak or hear on, We need both as they are some distance apart at different entrances to the property. I have also tried connecting the red Audio wire to a different wire bypassing the original in case it had been damaged but still no luck, As a last resort I have moved the wiring connector at the back of the actual video phone unit to camera 3 slot but absolutely no picture or sound there. What have I missed? I am at my wits end now, hopefully someone in the know will point me in the right direction here, thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back