Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

collision during transmmison

Status
Not open for further replies.

dong86

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can any1 help me to solve tis problem?? thank you very much

let say i have 3transmitters, and only 1 receiver. how can i control it to avoid data collision when transmmision occur.

Your question is kind of vague.
Define your application & scenario first.

Still, If your transmitters are transmitting at same time & same frequency.
you can modulate your signal at transmitter side.
There should be specific signature for perticular transmitter.

If you have transmitters rather than transceivers, they can't avoid collisions at all. At best, they can minimize there likelihood.

thanks for replied...

ya.. i m using same frequency and same time also. let say if i want to search this topic. which words i should "search" and any others recommendation?

the actual situation is like below:

i have some sensors from different locations, so each location require to transmit signal which is received by sensors. and signals are collected by a receiver.

Time multiplex is the only way. Because the transmitters most likely don't have an absolute time, you need to make the
duty cycles low and possibly use pseudo random variation of transmission time. Low duty cycle would be required by SRD
regulations for this kind of application anyway.

I expect, the individual sensors are using unique IDs.

dong86 said:
thanks for replied...

ya.. i m using same frequency and same time also. let say if i want to search this topic. which words i should "search" and any others recommendation?

the actual situation is like below:

i have some sensors from different locations, so each location require to transmit signal which is received by sensors. and signals are collected by a receiver.

Read about Alohanet. This problem has been solved many times over. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back