Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] Collection of bus details by zigbee technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavithra polireddy

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi....i am working on a project of programming and designing an electronic LCD board for display student id ,when he/she scan the id, and also store that data in eprom..whwn bus enters the range of zigbee the saved data transferred to destination,and also bus number,and count of student,and arrival of bus timings...I am using keil and proteus...I am using AT80C51 mc...I want to save the data time to time ,so that i can get back the values if power goes off...But i don't know how to do that...Whether to use flash ROM or EEprom....and how to save data into it through program code..and how to read it back through code...

The operation involves RF reader which reads the required data from the ID card of the students. A code is given to microcontroller and we are using ZIGBEE technology to transmit the code from transmitter to receiver. The receiver is kept at the security post connected to computer. The transmitter is in bus and driver will press the switch to transmit the data. Now the total details of the buses and student details are printed to show us on datasheet.

Can anyone help me in solving this issue please....?? Thanks in advance

Each student should have a RFID card and the number of RFID success gives the number of students in the Bus. Bus should be in the range of Zigbee while sending data. You can also use IR detectors to count no. of students entering the bus and leaving the bus. Bus should have 2 doors. There should be a unique code for each transmitter. What happens if more than one transmitter sends data to the master connected to PC at the same time?

It should store that data also in PC

- - - Updated - - -

more than one bus can reach the zigbee range at the same time..

Internal eeprom memory will not be sufficient to hold all the data. Is it a college project or a job project. 8051 also doesn't have SPI and I2C. If you want to store data in eeprom then you will have to write software SPI or I2C routines to store and retreive data. I can help if PIC18F is used. You can also use SD card to store data. Data can be sent using UART to Zigbee which sends it to receiver. Do you also want code for RFID reader?

it is a college project.yes.i want code for RF ID reader, we want to give SPI......please provide code for that..............

Use PIC18F4685. You need to use SD card to store data. It has one UART. You connect Rx pin of micro to RFID and Tx pin of micro to Zigbee. Zigbee communication will be uni-directional. If you need two way comm with Zigbee then you need to use PIC18F46K22 which has 2 UART.

Status
Not open for further replies.