Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

coil less fm transmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
any body can prov. me ;coil less fm transmeter; or ;ic based fm transmeter; max 10 meter rang.

Here is an FM transmitter circuit that does not use any coils.
It uses a 10.7MHz crystal filter in an oscillator and is amplified by Cmos logic inverters so its output is many harmonics of 10.7MHz including its 9th harmonic at 96.3MHz in the middle of the FM broadcast band.

If the FM receiver is extremely sensitive then the range might be as far as 10m.

Audioguru said:
Here is an FM transmitter circuit that does not use any coils.
It uses a 10.7MHz crystal filter in an oscillator and is amplified by Cmos logic inverters so its output is many harmonics of 10.7MHz including its 9th harmonic at 96.3MHz in the middle of the FM broadcast band.

If the FM receiver is extremely sensitive then the range might be as far as 10m.
are u test this ckt? it is perfect?
i was test it,but not perfect.

the circuit was from advanced electronics projects in 1992. i tested the circuit and was working fine. the length of the aerial given is 73 cm for 96.3 MHz( 10.7 x 9 ),

do you have used all components with correct values

the author is having a PCB diagram also

The circuit is garbage.
It has a very small range and does not transmit treble audio frequencies because it does not have pre-emphasis (treble frequencies boost) like FM radio stations have and all FM radios have the opposite.
It causes a lot of interference.

rc network can be deploy for the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back