Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

codesign in embedded systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfer

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hy I new in this subject and I want to know if anybody know a book or articles that help me in co-design in embedded systems.

If anybody can suggest me some goods introduction books or papers; I`ll appreciate it.

Thanks for your answer

DO you have any particular project in mind? This could affect your choice of processors which will influence the documents you require

For know I want to identify the differents algorithms and methods for codesign in different situation like improve speed, power, area. I want to know if there are a document that help me with different kinds of project, but specially with projects that includes fpga in the part of hardware implementation.

excuse my English writing

thanks

For FPGA take a look at www.FPGA4Fun.com there are some examples and also they have a link to an online shop that sell ready made FPGA boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back