Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Code in Keil for displaying values on LCD with 89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky29

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody, i have started learning Keil c51. I have tried out with small programs and they are working. now i'm planing to send messages and values on 16x2 LCD but i'm unable to do it. I'll be very thankful to someone who can provide me the code for same. I read somewhere printf statement is used for this but i couldn't use it. thanks

LCD+89c51 in ke*il

check 8052.com code library for lcd interfacing C code. if u need i'll upload

LCD+89c51 in ke*il

i think 8052.com only provide the assembly language. Btw may i see your code? I have ever write some characters to LCD16x2 and it works well and i think it's better if you have your own code so i hope you can post it and we can learn how to repair it.

Best regards

LCD+89c51 in ke*il

erodeboy please send me the code i was unable to find it on 8052.com

LCD+89c51 in ke*il

if u plan to drive LCD in 4-bit mode than email me at:
moazzamshafique atta hotmail dotta com

LCD+89c51 in ke*il

Thanks all of you. I did it.

Re: LCD+89c51 in Keil

Please find attached library for HD44780 controller of LCD.
I think it will help you.

here am attaching the fiels required for interfacing lcd with microcontroller. the code can also be downloaded directly from 8052.com

lcd application

Status
Not open for further replies.