Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

code extraction from 89C55

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITSUKO

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
89c55 code

Hi everybody

Is there a way to extract the code out of a programmed , and most certainly , protected
89C55 . The chip is valuable , and i only have one , so i can't risk losing it .
Is there a safe way ??

On 2001-10-05 08:42, MITSUKO wrote:
Hi everybody

Is there a way to extract the code out of a programmed , and most certainly , protected
89C55 . The chip is valuable , and i only have one , so i can't risk losing it .
Is there a safe way ??

I have similar problem that I have the equipment controlled by the Hitachi HD40L4818H which is a mask programmable microcontroller. How I can read the Rom inside the chip. I want to program another chip to replace the old one. Thanks.

If you search elektroda you find more ,

BTW provide a long erase pulse with CE high and read one byte at a time ignore the byte and then reset then re read the whole code with CE low There is the protected code he he heeeee
PLEASE dont forget to read a byte before resetting, else you miss the code .This technique is applicable to 89CXX series only.

This clearly means you should do the following:--

1)PLEASE dont flood me with PM's :smile:

2)Read all the data sheet thoroughly.

3)Make yourself a SPECIAL programmer :wink: along with 74ls122 - 123 etc etc.

4)Then experement.

GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back