Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CMOS design parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global_Hawk

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on current mode circuits. for simulation i need .35 um CMOS AMS technology... As still a beginner in PSPICE, can anyone tell me where to get the required parameters for the above technology?

well....it's saying something about getting membership from AMS first....is there any other source?
and also...how would i implement those parametres in MOSFETs that I'll be using in my circuit in ORCAD...

What you mean by "implement those parametres in MOSFETs". Generally you get the model parameter from foundry or extract them from actual measurement. Model based on such derived parameter is an input to circuit simulator.

Well, i meant after getting the parameters (Vto, L, W, Rds, Is etc)... how would i let these in the MOSFETs of the Orcad circuit that i am working on...

Some of these parameters would directly map to MOS model parameter, L, W Rds etc maps to this category. For other you need to extract the model parameter for a given process node. There are no direct simple way yo do this. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.