Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CLR programming in visual c++ 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

srija

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi......

I am trying to create CLR in VC++2008 . I hav created one Dll in C++ and wonna use the dll in CLR class library.

For that what i have to write in CLR class and how to link that dll in CLR project???

you need to go to solution explore then in the solution explore you will find references ....left click on the references you will find add references....then go to browse of the window ...there you can select the dll of your interest....and it will get added to you project....

GooD Luck

Thanku for the reply. k. how to use the functions of dll in CLR??

what i mean is i hav to use functions among between C++ and C# application. for that I am creating a CLR class.

wht I hav to mention in CLR class program???

you need to open the the reference dll in view in object browser ....there you will get function defination and corresponding class and all....so by creating the objects for them you can use the function of respective dll.....

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back