Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

closed loop control of buck boost converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

vineetharavindran5

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
could any one heip me out in simulating a closed loop control of buck boost converter using pid controller in simulink.plsssssssssssssssss

i am wondering if you have got the simulink model for buck-boost converter or not,,

I personally have no idea what will you build. Be more clear, post some schematic or just give more information for us the understand your problem

I think his question is clear Mustafa, what he wants is to build a Bi-directional DC-DC converter that is controlled by using conventional PID control to control the output voltage from the DC-DC converter in two directions, in one side to work as boost mode ( step the voltage up and in the other side to work as a buck mode( step the voltage down) , usually this type of circuits is used to charge and discharge the battery storage system and keep the DC bus voltage constant despite the voltage variations
Hope this has cleared the question
Nuflia

Do you want to just do average small signal modelling, average large signal modelling, or full blown transient simulation of the switching converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.