Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

clk generator - need to create clk

Status
Not open for further replies.

rixxy

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
clk generator

I need to create clk and clk bar from a single clk generator with frequency 27 MHz..i tried to use NAND latch but i i found an overlapping btw the clk bar and the clk..noting that i'll take the clk bar from the latch o/p and the other o/p will be high always(i think the i/p speed is very fast to the circuit so that it doesnt respond to it).

Couldn't you send an schematic ?
I don't imagine what is your problem.

Maybe you will need to pass the CLK trough an AND gate (pico gate from Fairchild for example) and the CLK~ through an NAND pico gate to have similar delays between the two.
There are gates of about 2 ns of delay (measured, and 5 ns typical).

without logic diagram some asumption will be added to my suggestion. you need 27MHz cl and xcl. the one method is :
1 multiply 27MHz to 54MHz using doubler(delay logic +nand gate)
2 devide that 54MHz signal by 2 using flipflop
3 you can use the output fr ff q and xq
4 if there remain the phase difference between q and xq(using traditional ff you can see delayed xq) you add 2 inverters to q output

bye

ptoo30 said:
without logic diagram some asumption will be added to my suggestion. you need 27MHz cl and xcl. the one method is :
1 multiply 27MHz to 54MHz using doubler(delay logic +nand gate)
2 devide that 54MHz signal by 2 using flipflop
3 you can use the output fr ff q and xq
4 if there remain the phase difference between q and xq(using traditional ff you can see delayed xq) you add 2 inverters to q output

bye
would you send me a diagram of your suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back