Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

clap hand relay or switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledragon

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
clap switch circuit using only ic 741

Anyone have more clap hand relay or switch circuit diagram?

I've found 2 circuit, which **broken link removed** ( the sensitivity very low and another 1 circuit without component value.

This circuit **broken link removed** looks quite good and if the sensitivity is to low try to increase it by increasing the value of the potentiometer (R2) to, say, 470kΩ - 1MΩ ..

Regards,
IanP

IanP said:
This circuit **broken link removed** looks quite good and if the sensitivity is to low try to increase it by increasing the value of the potentiometer (R2) to, say, 470kΩ - 1MΩ ..

Regards,
IanP

do i, need to amplify the signal by using op-amp(741)?
or just increase the resistance to potentiometer?

The 741 opamp is your microphone amplifier .. the amplifier's gain is set by the value of potentiometer, so try to increase it ..
Also, keep in mind that this circuit has been designed to operate with an electret microphone ..

Regards,
IanP

IanP said:
The 741 opamp is your microphone amplifier .. the amplifier's gain is set by the value of potentiometer, so try to increase it ..
Also, keep in mind that this circuit has been designed to operate with an electret microphone ..

Regards,
IanP

Ok, i will try to increase the resistance to potentiometer first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back