Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CIrcular and Rectangular Split Ring Resonator

Status
Not open for further replies.

chailingleow

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rectangular split ring resonator

Hi everyone,

May I know that anyone here having experience of designing split ring resonator using MWO? My final year project is designing the filter using split ring resonators.The title is

Design of multiple-stop band filters which will suppress interfering signals in UWB applications.

My project scope:
This project required Split Ring Resonator act as multiple stop band filters. Project include design and analysis of 2 types of Split Ring Resonator with different shapes, tunable circular and rectangular to compare its simulation results. Tunable circular and square split ring resonators (SRR) must develop a stop band that is enough to cover the bandwidth of either one of the ISM band (2.4 ISM, 5.2 GHz ISM or 5.8 GHz ISM).

Can I have some of your email so that i have someone else to refer to since i am facing project difficulties?Actually, should a filter be designed in circuit schematic only and not em structure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back