Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuits for 3-Phase Electrical Paramters Monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

svaidy

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3 phase electrical circuits

Hi,

I am doing a project measuring voltage, current, frequency, powerfactor and transmitting through wireless. I dont know how to reducte the measure voltage and convert to Digital and Which Microcontroller is suitable for this. Kindly help

3 phase electric circuit

An energy meter chip as AD7758 provides all intended measurements in a single device. Any processor of your choice can perform the data processing.

monitoring 3phase electrical

I think there is a typo on FvM's post: the IC is ADE7752. (not AD7758)

BTW, I think this thread fits 'Power Electronics' better.

john

ad7758

Here's a chart, you can see. For 3 phase,1 phase. Selection is easy.

ad7758 analog devices

the IC is ADE7752. (not AD7758)
The energy measurement chips family has been renamed at Analog. The complex three-phase-chip is ADE7758 now.

electronics ic ad 692 jn

Hi, I am Trying to purchase the following IC and Microcontrollers: ADE7758, PIC18F87J93, CS5460. I get the Distributors address from the Analog Devices and Cirrus Logic, Microchip Website. If I ask na they only supply more quantities. Where to purchase in India. Like 1 quantity.
Kindly reply,
with regards,
s.vaidyanathan.
Tamilnadu, India

three phase monitoring circuits

For prototyping (or an academic project), I would try to get free samples from the manufacturers. I don't know, if they send to India without previously contacting the regional support people. I assume, that a company or university will be served as in Europe or the U.S. I think, major companies know, that India is playing a role in worldwide electronic production and they shoudn't ignore interest in their products.

Some parts may be also on stock at catalog distributors, e.g. **broken link removed**

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.