svaidy

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3 phase electrical circuits

Hi,

I am doing a project measuring voltage, current, frequency, powerfactor and transmitting through wireless. I dont know how to reducte the measure voltage and convert to Digital and Which Microcontroller is suitable for this. Kindly help

3 phase electric circuit

An energy meter chip as AD7758 provides all intended measurements in a single device. Any processor of your choice can perform the data processing.

monitoring 3phase electrical

I think there is a typo on FvM's post: the IC is ADE7752. (not AD7758)

BTW, I think this thread fits 'Power Electronics' better.

john

ad7758

Here's a chart, you can see. For 3 phase,1 phase. Selection is easy.

ad7758 analog devices

the IC is ADE7752. (not AD7758)
The energy measurement chips family has been renamed at Analog. The complex three-phase-chip is ADE7758 now.

electronics ic ad 692 jn

Hi, I am Trying to purchase the following IC and Microcontrollers: ADE7758, PIC18F87J93, CS5460. I get the Distributors address from the Analog Devices and Cirrus Logic, Microchip Website. If I ask na they only supply more quantities. Where to purchase in India. Like 1 quantity.
Kindly reply,
with regards,
s.vaidyanathan.
Tamilnadu, India

three phase monitoring circuits

For prototyping (or an academic project), I would try to get free samples from the manufacturers. I don't know, if they send to India without previously contacting the regional support people. I assume, that a company or university will be served as in Europe or the U.S. I think, major companies know, that India is playing a role in worldwide electronic production and they shoudn't ignore interest in their products.

Some parts may be also on stock at catalog distributors, e.g. **broken link removed**

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.