Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit to test out Clock Tree Synthesis Algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzsaw

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, recently I just designed a Clock Tree Synthesis optimization method, I would like to know if there are websites where I can find open-source RTL codings of circuits in Verilog format to test out my design. Would be good if the circuit has multiple clock source

it's hard to find designs that are a full SoC. But individual blocks there are plenty. Try opencores.org.

To find the example of circuits in verilog, search for the ISCAS 85 for combinational and ISCAS89 for sequential bechmarks.

To find the example of circuits in verilog, search for the ISCAS 85 for combinational and ISCAS89 for sequential bechmarks.
these are old and generally considered irrelevant. not to mention that ISCAS'85 have no flip flops, so no CTS is needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back