Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Simulation for Full-Chip SoC Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

spweda

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Circuit Simulation for Full-Chip SoC Designs by Mentor

"HSIM" might be the best!

**broken link removed**

Right now in the market we have: Hsim, StarSimXt, Nanosim, Mach Ta. Hsim is the best and its market share keep increasing every year.

How about Smash ??

smash support L49 spice model + verilog ...

HSIM have grow fast in this few years. But starsim and nanosim have a long history. I feel one of the best function in the HSIM is it can directly compatible with spice simulation.

Absolutely agree!.

Who has real experience with HSIM?. How big is your circuit? How many component? How long does it take?

Anyone can introduce something about Hsim???

What is the latest version of HSIM?

HSIM is the 'whole chip spice netlist simulator'. It speedup traditional spice 1,000~10,000 times(as the company announce), it's a 'fast spice simulator', in addition, it can read test vector(use it's tools covert from *.vcd ) to verify and simplify the test result in the digital parts. With the simulation output results, we can get a delicate current and power estimation. It's important for many IC products.

starsim is from avanti,and nanosim is from synopsys,can anybody tell me where HSIM come from?

starsim is from avanti,and nanosim is from synopsys,Dose anybody tell me where HSIM come from?

I have used star_simxt and hsim.In my experience,the best hand of hsim is its speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back