Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit from simulate to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiles

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have just finish programming for PIC16F877, but I know I can't design the circuit like I draw in software, there are more circuitries than that, but I don't think out what they are now, uhm ... maybe power supply circuit, reset circuit ...
Could anyone help me with this problem and tell me what I have to notice when design circuit from simulate tool to make it run well in reality.

I think that I didnt understand what u want but if u want to implement your simulated design first draw your design in some softwares such as Protel then implement it.for power supply just select suitable regulater and capasitors.but it is better that for start implement it on beadboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back