Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit for motion detector hooked up to fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christy414

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am new and am don this as a hobby. I am trying to make two motion sensors turn on a fan. One on each side. I don't want to use PIR because the objects might not give off heat. So any suggestions as to which motion detector to use. I am also using an arduiono. And should I use a relay switch? Attached is a diagram rough draft. Thank you for your time.
20200709_230653.jpg

Looks like you have specific PIR sensors, but we don't know the type nor the meaning of the connected cables.
Also what are the objects you want to detect?

Looks like you have specific PIR sensors, but we don't know the type nor the meaning of the connected cables.
Also what are the objects you want to detect?
Thank you for your reply. The design is based of this one on this website. https://www.gadgetronicx.com/motion-sensor-fan-circuit/
I just wanted to add another PIR. objects connected should be fan PWM , 12 volt, capacitor 10uF, 1K resistor, MOSFET transitor, and arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.