Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit for a solar battery recharger for a Li-ion battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwilara

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to build a solar battery recharger for a Li-ion camera battery (LiI10B).
I know one can buy solar rechargers for NiCad AA batteries. Any clues as to where I can find a circuit diagram that I could connect between a small solar panel and my camera battery? Or just what I need in my circuit/what I need my circuit to do? I am a physicist so will understand if you use technical language and an answer to Q2 alone would be sufficient. I am a theoretician so don't have much practical experience hence the basic question.
Thanks muchly,
Lara

Re: Circuit for a solar battery recharger for a Li-ion batte

Goto the following site:
**broken link removed**
This is from series of article that Robert peas from National has published in ED.
It has a circuit for charging NiCd as wellas Li batteries from solar power and other intresting stuff also
Hope it helps

what circuit for charging Dry cell batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.