Status
Not open for further replies.

tommygo2018

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all, this is my first time communicating in a forum and I have a huge interest in electronics with not so huge knowledge of it , I shall attempt to communicate the best I can.

I am currently trying to build a circuit which has a handheld transmitter which controls a motorized unit which , again controllable via the remote control, will travel back and forth on a stringline. I want to "fly" my model airplanes high in my room.

My question is do I need to emply DPDT relays in order to get instructions tothe motor?

please assist

DPDT relay is an easy method to change direction of current through the load. You'll need a separate switch to turn the motor on-off.
You may want to install a transistor or mosfet to send PWM to the motor, because the relay does not change level of current or voltage. It is common for builders to use a full H-bridge to send PWM in either direction through a load. A full H-bridge consists of 4 transistors (or 4 mosfets).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…