Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

chopper stabilized amplifier design

Status
Not open for further replies.
wenadinho,
I meet a circuit just like your attached figure. Can you tell me how to design the parameters of the device, and what is the key point?

wenadinho said:
Hi,
I have question regarding chopper modulation technique. As in the attached figure, it shows chopper technique application in simple CMOS amplifier. However, here the demodulation is done right before the second stage, not after the 2nd stage common source amplifier.
As we have known, most contribution of noise comes from the input differential amp, and the single ended conversion current mirror. My question is, how do we know that demodulation is done after the current mirror, and thus flicker noise contribution from them is totally removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back