Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Choosing Programming Languages in 2023: Balancing Trends and Practicality

Soham1087

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm considering learning new languages to expand my programming skills in 2023. While aware of popular choices, I seek advice on striking the right balance between emerging trends and practical applications. Considering industry demand, versatility, and personal interests, what are your recommendations for intermediate-level programmers looking to learn new languages this year? I tried browsing a few sites, but I couldn't find out Furthermore, how can one balance studying languages with well-established ecosystems with learning cutting-edge ones?

Hi,

I guess it´s hard to recommend a language.

There are even good graphical approaches.

But the tighter your requirements according
* timing
* hardware
* reliability
* re-use-ability
.. and so on

are, the more you need to go in direction of C, C++, or even assembler (inline)

It also depends on what existing code/libraries you want to use. ... or how much you want to write those libraries on your own.
And what interfaces you need, what devices you want to control.
And on your skills, available time, personal taste ....

Klaus

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back