Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Choosing an SMD Rework Hot Air and Solder Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahamit

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've been using an Antex 15W soldering iron for all my little projects for the past 20 years or so, including 0402 smd componants. It's not easy but I seem to have the knack. However I've been looking on eBay for a semi-pro smd solder station as a replacement to make my life a little easier and find there are a lot to choose from. I've narrowed it down to the following 3 that are in my price range from UK based eBayer called Go-Station.

1. YiHUA YH-853D £129.99 inc. postage 290542289678

2. YiHUA YH-853D+ £156.98 inc. postage 300533883984

3. YiHUA YH-882D+ £163.98 inc. postage 290599846191

The first two come with a built in PSU of 1 or 3 amp @ 15V and an RF meter, the third has an automatic energy saving profile, though the energy saving in monetary value would probably take me another 20 years to recoup the extra outlay. If anyone has first hand experience of any of these YiHUA systems I'd like to hear your comments if you would care to share your experiences, good or bad.

Many thanks

Graham

Hi.
if this same that "Lukey 853D" then without altering will not much good.

Status
Not open for further replies.