Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chirp-Based Modulations Schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokor

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guy:
any one can give me any information about
"chirp-based modulations schemes "
I mean anyone can give me a little bit information about it?
I ask about where this application can uesd?
this is communication or electronic relative?

thanks alot for evey one can help me

my advise is to name your post by : chirp-based modulation schemes " , because no enters posts which a title help me !

just saying that , i don't have any info about this subject , but usually modulation schemes are part of communication engineering .

On TV they discussed the lost 777 Malaysian airliner and let us hear the chirp sound creating the "ping" from the black boxes.
But then they said the Chirp is actually ultrasonic that cannot he heard.
So the chirp sound is produced by the receiver that reduces the frequencies so they can be heard.

A chirp is a burst of changing frequencies. Usually the frequencies begin low then sweep upwards for each chirp.
Some birds make a chirp sound. When I see a pretty girl I make a chirp sound.

Careful Audioguru, you know what happened last time your heart started hopping!

Brian.
A pretty girl had nothing to do with my heart attack.
Not much exercise and poor food like hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, Kentucky Fried Cholesterol, ice cream, cookies and cake plugged two of the four arteries that feed blood to my heart muscle caused my heart attack. I was not fat so I thought I was OK.

My wife drove me to the hospital immediately where the doctor opened the arteries with his tools while I watched the radioactive image (it felt warm) on the screen. Later when I was hooked up to sensors and ran hard on an inclined treadmill the sensors revealed no damage was caused to my heart because the arteries were fixed quickly.

Daily I take drugs that reduce cholesterol, reduce blood pressure, slow the rate of my heartbeat, and strengthen each heartbeat. My blood pressure and heartbeat rate are like a young athlete. Now I feel and act young again, I exercise a lot and I eat properly.
And I notice all the pretty girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.