Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chiral materials - USA or Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupin

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Chiral materials

I would like to know if in Usa or in Europe which society produces chiral materials.
Then I'ld like to know what are the main advantages (if any)of chiral material loaded microstrip antennas in terms of Bandwidth.

Regards
Lupin

I remember reading a paper stating that a simple microstrip patch antenna on chiral subtrate wouldn't have any advantage. You search for "chiral microstrip antenna" in IEEE.

Do you know what e.m. code I can use to design chiral material loaded patch antennas?
Does anyone know what european society works in chiral material realization?

Thanks in advance
Lupin

I think there is no commercial code for simulating Chiral material. It is still a topic for academic research.

Just one week ago, I've known that MWOffice (e.m. part)
can simulate chiral materials... For what concerns Ensemble,
I've been reading that ferromagnetic materials can be simulated...
I've to check for ferromagnetic.

Probably in USA chiral materials loaded antennas or components are
performed and tested..Do you anything about it?

Regards
Lupin

What version of MWOffice you are using? I found no option for chiral material in 5.53. Chiral is different from anisotropic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back