Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chineese led diaplay boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename25

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I would like to know how these Chinese led sign board is made.
1. How many rows of shift registers are used in a led board.?
2. Whether I can connect ONBON LED CONTROLLER with my home made led board with one set row of shift registers?

Thank you.

For these instances, where the information is very scarce, the best approach is to contact the vendor or vendors directly, and ask the exact same question.

Last edited:

I do not know for RGB model, but for single color 16 x 32 dot chinese led modul there is 16 pcs of 74hc595 (1/4 refresh). Each panel have 74hc245 buffer on data, clk, latch and enable line. There is one NOT gate, i think on enable line, hc138 decoder and 8 pcs dual p-channel fet transistors in SOP8 package for driving rows

Thank you deniah, I have a doubt why they use 74HC245? Also why for 16 rows only 8 pcs of get transistor is used?

1.The 74HC245 used to filter,Signal amplification.
2.Maybe there has two channel rgb signal,so just need 8pcs

There is actually two fets in one SOP8 package. Search for FDS4953 datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back