Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Checking out programs for CCNA and MCSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jod

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a young woman checking out programs for CCNA and MCSE. The programs are not cheap so I am really trying hard to do my research. I have some knowledge but no work experience. I am trying to select a program that will give me the best potential to find a job. I wanted some input on the industry's view for an entry level IT person -- is the preference for CCNA or MCSE. thanks Do you think 7 months is enough time to learn either one? What questions or things should I look for when visiting the schools?

Re: CCNA vs MCSE

CCNA is my option, 6months max. is enough for CCNA acedemy,
there are some schools that teaches CCNA acedemy, four levels as cisco devided, they teache u everything about CCNA from A to Z. some others teach CCNA in short time all in one, this s good when u have the basics and pre-self study so u have abundant of questions.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.