Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Check my schematic please

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebScript

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am very new to the Eagle and STM32. I am happy to learn new experiences.
I made my first board that I want to send to fabric. Can somebody please just check if the connections of the ENC28J60, HanRun and STM32 are not messed up?
Thanks

Attachments

• STM32_ENC28J60_HANRUN.png
    STM32_ENC28J60_HANRUN.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 119

The GND on the regulator & the RH side of the circuit is that actually connected to GND because I cannot see a GND signal name on it?

And why not simply put J2 to the RH side of IC2 so that the connections go straight into it rather than be disconnected like that?

On the right side is circuit with ATMega and some other components like RF module. The ATMega is connected to the STM32 by i2c with 4K7 pullup resistors.
About the connection of J2 I was simply testing eagle functions and it is better if I want to replace the connector in the future I can swap it easily and I looked at some other schematic how it is wired. Does it look like good? Because I had some tough time before with ENC28J60 when I was building it as a module with another MAGJACK so I want to be sure that it is good.

I was asking if IC1 & IC2 actually have the same GND connection? it does not look like it.
Also what's going on with R3\R4 - they look weirdly connected at the top?

If IC1 then connects to IC2, why not put IC1 on the left and IC2 to the right so it can be connected straight to it, then the O\P so that the schematic appears to flow better?

SunnySkyGuy - Can you please point me where is the error? Your data sheet does not say anything about the ferrite bead or any connection, it is just pinout. I looked for known-to-be-working schematics and it looks like that the ferrite bead is mostly used with this jack.
Mattylad - because it will be just another mess-o-wires in the schematic and I was inspired by some schematic from the net. I am not around my Windows computer, but I will check it out, but they should be connected to the same GND from the LF33 regulator.
Thanks for helping.
R3/R4 are properly connected I think, because when I move it then the nets move with them. It is just a weird symbol in schematic - I must definitely edit it or replace it by another with better symbol.
I found 1 small error in STM32 led that they are connected to VCC net - they both should be connected to GND net.

They are just mirrored up-side down. I have TD pins and then RD pins (look for pin numbering on HanRun) and HanRun's data sheet is just reversed. From my point of view it looks like it is connected to good pin numbers (TD/RD and CCT pins are good, but symbol is only reversed). Am I wrong or missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back