Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

check it plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam001

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to learn embedded programming for micro controllers from the basics. please help me. i am very worried

I suggest to buy an evaluation board which contains a micro controller and some other components which you may need. you can program the micro controller without worrying about hardware malfunctions.
after buying the board you'd better run sample codes which exists in the CD of board. then change some part of these code and see the results.
then you can write codes by yourself.

hi.first of all you must learn C .then you can watch some videos from youtube,
for instance Lectures of UNC Charlotte Embedded Systems course (ECGR4101/5101) taught by James conrad.
it is obvious than one hour video is not a replacement for hundred pages of a book,but it helps you to get the concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.