Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cheapest network analyzer in market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdoeng

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,i look for cheapest network analyzer in market, up to 8 ghz,what is its company,where it is it,any site pls specially in china and india,it may cheaper than EU and USA
regards

Do you need a vector network analyzer, or a scalar network analyzer?

ech47,pls what differ,i need one who measure s parameters of amp.,antenna,soon
thanks for ur reply

if my understanding is right, a scalar analyzer will not give you phase measurements whereas a vector one would.

From what your requirements are, it seems like you need a Vector one. India doesnn't have any vendors that sell VNA's. They all need to get them from the US or elsewhere. Don't know about china. Check the Agilent, R & H websites. R&H advertised a low cost one a few days ago although "low cost" is a very relative term but should be a starting point.

Ananth.

Vector analyzer & cheap from agilent or R&H?
There cheap is also very expensive.
Better check on google if u r getting some used equipment suitable for ur purpose.

Why doesn't some enterprising company in China design and sell a $10,000 20 GHz network analyzer? With modern DSP processing chips and broadband mmics, it would be a snap. They would put agilent out of the microwave test business in a year!

As far as buying used, good luck. The high frequency stuff on ebay is still sky high used ($20,000 for a 20 ghz rig) and agilent will not support the older models, so if it arrives ~busted, you are out of luck!

On used equipment.
Try e.g. on https://used-line.com/
you will find companies which give 3 month or more guaranties.
Contact a dozen of them, one surely will suit you, and your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back