Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chauvin Arnoux 6412 adjustment info request

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicsandbooks

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am looking for the adjustment info of a Chauvin Arnoux 6412 ground tester. There are only 3 adjustment points to be seen. How and which values. Its not in the operating manual.

by 'adjustment points ' , which points are you referring in the tester ?

they are not meant for user operation in 6412 .
they are for factory service people.

This is the support of the factory

Dear Customer,

I confirm you that we cannot communicate the manual for calibration of the CA6412.
Our Service company, Manumesure, is able to do the calibration of the instruments.
You can contact Ms Florence Deterpigny (in copy of this email) to have more information about the costs of calibration for the clamps which need to be adjusted.

Best Regards,

Dear M , Contrary to the actual Earth Clamps (CA6416/6417), you cannot do the adjustment of the

CA6412 yourself. Unfortunately, I cannot communicate the calibration manual. However, thanks to the calibration loop for example, you can calibrate your instruments to check if an adjustment is necessary or not. So I invite you to check first and to come back to me with the quantity of clamps that you need to adjust. Best Regards,

fine support from this company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back