Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Charge and use (battery powered workshop light)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazza88

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys
Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me have a workshop light that I want to use but has the issue of not being able to be used while charging and it’s also fitted with a single 18650 cell but I’ll be changing out the battery with something else I can do but working out this basic circuit board is still even a bit beyond me but once I know what to change or remove I should be fine
0A9BBF6E-28CC-49BE-ADBF-0AEBA7B2C12A.jpeg

i am not the grammar police, however, please break your question into a few
simple sentences describing the situation,
and write a question

the more clear you are, and the better information you supply, the better the answer

Hi,

That sounds a possibly non-viable set of goals (unless you change more components than is worth doing, I suspect)...

What's the name of the 8-pin SOIC/marking?

What markings are on the SOT devices?

What are on the underside of the board?

All I can read is the SS14 one, a Schottky diode.

Reverse engineering a board is something I'd avoid unless it were vital as it sounds laborious and difficult. You could draw a schematic of what is connected where by following the traces. If there are vias and several layers, bufffff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back