Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

channel coding in wimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasiranwar86

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wimax channel coding

channel coding in wimax:we r dong our final year project need help plz reply if any body can help

wimax channel coding standard

can you brief, what exactly is channel coding in WiMax ...

coding wimax

Have a look on Turbo codes and LDPC codes.....I guess this is what going to put in the WiMax product as for channel coding

wimax profile channel

can u give some implementation details???

channel coding for wimax

aren't you that teeli guy from uet.lol.anyway man state your question like dr salim tariq always tells us to.

avinash 802.16 iitd

try ti use iy may be helpful
Code:
http://www.cse.iitd.ernet.in/~avinash/Final_Submission/OFDM_PHY/

channel coding for wimax

i m going to implement viterbi decoder can any body help

wimax channel coding codes

I am also implementing the Viterbi Decoder,if u need any help

dr. tareq salim(wimax )

ya ineed plz i want c code of viterbi decoder

coding in wimax

Hi yasiranwar and fm_com_28, first of all I have little reservation about the title of your FYP projects if u r only going to implement viterbi decoder coz as per IEEE 802.16-2004 (Section 8.3.3) and IEEE 802.16e –2005 standards The channel codec for WiMAX is always implemented either by "Concatenated Reed-Solomon-Convolutional code (RS-CC) or by use of Turbo code....

Now if u opt the RS-CC and implementing CC as an intermediate part..... then 1st of all develop native code rate ½ Convolutional coder with constraint length 7 and generator polynomials codes (G1, G2) equals to (171 OCT, 133 OCT). (as per IEEE standard 802.16-2004 Para 8.3.3.2.1).

In next step try to acheive the various code rate CC(mentioned in the table of IEEE standard 802.16-2004 Para 8.3.3.2.1 ) by puncturing(puncturing pattren availabe in IEEE standard 802.16-2004 Para 8.3.3.3) the 1/2-rate coder.......

generator polynomial wimax

viterbi is a decoding technique and can b used in addition to any channel coding technique

Status
Not open for further replies.