Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Changing my career, RF to Embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkiran345

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Changing my career, RF to Embedded (pls suggest)

Hi... I am an engineer (electronics and communications).
I am working as an RF engineer and i want to change my career.
I am interested in embedded systems, wireless applications. I have the knowledge of c-programming, and c-cross compiler like keil-c51.

Please suggest any institutes offering training and placements, preferably hyderabad/andhra pradesh/india

Last edited:

its good to change career. i did this step after 4 years of work in RF 10 years back. i had to undergo rigirous training to enter into the embedded field. you need to be very good in controllers, communication protocols and RTOS. these are the basic requirements for embedded.
i did my training in bangalore in CHIP integration technology. i found it very good. and till now i am glad i am associated with it.
there are many institutes that promise but do nothing. almost 90% of the institutes do these stuff of promising and doing nothing later. be very careful in choosing. dont go by advertisements. ask people here about their axperience and then decide after careful confirmation their number of years of its service into embedded. everybody put big clients name just for publicity, but in reality they dont have any tie up with MNCs

Status
Not open for further replies.