Not open for further replies.

syarif3682

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
changhong service mode

i need list of service mode menu for my changhong tv model pf21300,couse i do mistake that make reset all service mode menu.please help me.thanks before.

changhong service menu

Hi
For service mode set volume to minimum .Then press " MUTE " key ( on remote ) and holding it press " MENU " key ( on tv set ) . Red " S " must appear on the screen. more information :
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed** Translated
**broken link removed** Translated

changhong tv service mode

i've succesfull to open service mode but i did a mistake that make all parameter reset to '0',and i need the default parameter list,where i can find default setting for that service mode ? please tell me.iam waiting for that.thanks before.

radioxpress.wz.cz

syarif3682 said:
i've succesfull to open service mode but i did a mistake that make all parameter reset to '0',and i need the default parameter list,where i can find default setting for that service mode ? please tell me.iam waiting for that.thanks before.

Hi
this is a CH13B chassis and unfortunately i don't have a service manual for that model and the best way to restore default settings is to reprogram the eeprom using a good dump file .
those are all Changhong dumps that i have in my database , hope u will find the right dump for ur model in .
Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.