Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

certification course in analog vlsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

burugu_a

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I'm planning to do masters in analog vlsi/microelectronics this fall 2012. however I've 5 months of free time as i'm not working currently, so i would like to know is there any certification course or design tools which I should get familiar with. which could be helpful post studies.

Regards
Anudeep Burugu

5 months is a long time. Suggest you find a company active in your field, and apply as student trainee. So you can gather practical industry experience, and meanwhile learn from books, if necessary.

Not sure how much experience you have but since you probably don't have access to the high-end EDA tools maybe you can start doing some designs with Electric and LTspice in your free time. Baker has a good set of tutorials here: Electric at CMOSedu.com

Reactions: burugu_a

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

burugu_a

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I'm not sure about your location but i guess its India.certificate course in VLSI design available in India at CDEC.Its for about 6 months.

rahul

Yes, CDAC.U can also go for Embedded courses.One institute i know is Thinklab located outside IIT Bombay.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back