Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cell Phone Network Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokibi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Why is it that sprints cell phone network can handle so many people? why can it send and receive so much information at one time?
my understanding is; cell phone signals exist as frequencies, and when outside, that signal takes up space in the frequency chart?
like I know they function on the 900 and 1900MHZ frequency range, but why can so many people use their cell phones and not receive that much static interference?
or interference from other eletronic devices in general? am I missing something here? Does sprint/any cell phone network ".rar" the frequencies sent and received?
I mean there are "cells" from which the signals are sent and received, but why no intereference/lack of communication to these towers?

I would greatly appreciate your help, thank you so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.