Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer circuit diagram, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
schematics for a cellular phone signal jammer.

yeah i need a schematic for a cell phone jammer if anyone knows of any links

cellphone jammer circuit

hi Everybody,
ave read all posts,but really if we look at it cell phone jammers too ave its own advantages its just that u know humans will probably want to misuse it.places where cell phone usage r hazzardous will need cell pone jammers.Anyways i need the schematics i dont know if any body can hep with that.
thanks

Added after 29 minutes:

hi guys,am kinda like workin on project on cell phone jammers so i need the schematics or circuit diagram.
wolud be very obliged if any body can help out.
i like this forum n wat its all abt.
i give kudos to the administrators.
thanks

Added after 8 minutes:

hi guys,am kinda like workin on project on cell phone jammers so i need the schematics or circuit diagram.
wolud be very obliged if any body can help out.
i like this forum n wat its all abt.
i give kudos to the administrators.
thanks

mobile jammer pdf

i am trying to construct one any helpful hints

phone jammer schematic

Yes, I think it is illegal.
You should be careful.

mobile phone jammer schematics

yeh its a good design. it worked.

Added after 4 minutes:

i think i'll use it in Mosque(Prayer Building for Muslim Comunity) for jamming cuz in our prayer room mobile phone is strictly prohibited!!! :D

circuit diagram of cell phone jammer

Hmm...I cannot download the file...I urgently need to know what the cell phone jammer is made up of, ie. the type of materials needed to make up each of the components present in the jammer itself. It's very urgent. :cry:I need to know it asap so can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

cellphone jammer circuit diagram

Be careful a guy here in the UK was sent jail and had all is equipment taken for making these.

The GSM service providers are very hot at finding people who make or market these.

pdf of cell phone jamming

this one looks full professional grade. probably would make excellent for "EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY" material.

https://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/

this RF Jammer was Limor Fried's masters thesis project at MIT. it was featured in SPECTRUM magazine. here is her thesis.

if anyone builds one please let us know how it turns out, for educational purposes of course!

ps. you should leech her entire site plus the attached document FAST because i got a feeling it isn't going to be around for long...

Mr.Cool

homemade mobile jammer

Yah her design is totally badass

332269699_855d1d71c1_m.jpg

I read her bio and looks like she is a total non-geek engineer. So rare to find someone who is good in documenting their stuff, logistics, part # - the whole enshilada I mean!

project report on mobile phone jammer

she mentions that it is illegal based on some FCC law. but i was wondering, how would "they" know? i mean, what if it were used only sparingly, not enough to build up a pattern, or in one spot long enough for cell phone towers to triangulate?

just wondering..

Mr.Cool

cell phone jammer project

Mr.Cool said:
she mentions that it is illegal based on some FCC law. but i was wondering, how would "they" know? i mean, what if it were used only sparingly, not enough to build up a pattern, or in one spot long enough for cell phone towers to triangulate?
Mr.Cool

It is also illegal to marry a black person (in most states), have sex in "unacceptable" ways and ton of other BS crap, of which "they" have no way of verification.

Hey remember Steve from BFR (Berkeley Free Radio). He was blasting 1kW for almost a year until the FCC finally "identified" him. So in summary, the discussion of what is and isn't illegal about RF is academic. This chick is badass and I drop my hat on her accord :)

When I was getting a ham license in my teens the number of FCC enforcement agents for the entire south west was, 6 (think mid nineties)

circuit diagram cell phone jammer

thx i really need it for my project

cell phone jammer circuit to build

me too. any other schematics ??

cell phone blocker schematic

can anyone help me about build this???

Added after 4 minutes:

hi
i need a schematic for a cell phone jammer

thanks

cellphone jammers pdf file

indynetra said:
Hi all,
please share your ideas if you have experiance in mobile\cellphone jammers

Regards,
hi
i m presently working on this. it is not really difficult to build provided u have
required components aval. steps involved are;
1. generate square wave
2. convert tto triangular wave form
3. apply to a VCO
4. perform RF amplification
5. feed to Antenna.
6. control outpower for effective radius
Indy

mobile phone jammer pdf

Just go to Ladya's web site and look at the detailed documentation:

https://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/

All you need is available for download:

EagleCAD files for mainboard, 2 batteryboards (li-ion/AAA), antenna overlay
Tiled gerbers, drill and dimension print (all four PCBs)
Top and bottom placements in PDF
Schematic in PDF
Firmware

cel phone jmmer circuit

HI...
I PERSONALLY THINK THESE THINGS CAN BE USEFUL IN A VARIETY OF WAYS....
BUT UNDER STRICT CONTROL AND SUPERVISION

project on mobile phone jamer

Hi guys,
what about using a smart jammer instead of the usual jammer ?....which is depended on the concept of selective frequency jamming , just to jamm a 200 kb bandwidth "BCCH"...and it will do the job.

build a cell phone jammer schematics

How complicated is this to build, and to get the parts?

I have som experience with this. Have done one year in some electrical school in Norway.

If this works, I am looking forward to have a mobile free house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back