Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CCOpt CTS **ERROR: (IMPCCOPT-2004): Cannot run CCOpt as no clock trees are defined.

pskol95

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,
I am facing this issues in ccopt based cts as shown in picture.
I have inserted IO pads in my design before "init_design" itself.
What am I doing wrong ?
cts_error.png

nothing suspicious there. maybe the IO connection is not done properly? I assume the IO has some in/out port and some config bits that you have to set. If, by mistake, you configured the clock IO as an output, it could create a weird behavior like what you are describing. double check that.

nothing suspicious there. maybe the IO connection is not done properly? I assume the IO has some in/out port and some config bits that you have to set. If, by mistake, you configured the clock IO as an output, it could create a weird behavior like what you are describing. double check that.
Thanks alot Sir,
Connection were okay, but a .lib which has timing info about pads were missing, that was causing problems.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back