Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CC2500 and MCU PIC18F452 - do not have the evaluation board

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathykmk

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CC2500 and MCU PIC18F452

Greetings All,

Recently i have bought a pair of RF transceivers module with CC2500,
i have gone through the datasheets of cc2500 and they highly recommended to use SmartRF studio in configuring the registers of cc2500, the problem that i facing now is, i only have the RF transceiver module, but do not have the ti's developement board.
if i configure the registers using smart Rf studio, how i going to send this configurations into the RF transceiver module?

SmartRF® Studio communicates with the evaluation boards through the USB port (SmartRF®03/04/05) or the parallel port (SmartRF®01/02).
i do not have the evaluation board.

and also how to know which registers are to be configured?

Thanks to all experts that kindly reply me...:D

Re: CC2500 and MCU PIC18F452

Greetings All,

Recently i have bought a pair of RF transceivers module with CC2500,
i have gone through the datasheets of cc2500 and they highly recommended to use SmartRF studio in configuring the registers of cc2500, the problem that i facing now is, i only have the RF transceiver module, but do not have the ti's developement board.
if i configure the registers using smart Rf studio, how i going to send this configurations into the RF transceiver module?

SmartRF® Studio communicates with the evaluation boards through the USB port (SmartRF®03/04/05) or the parallel port (SmartRF®01/02).
i do not have the evaluation board.

and also how to know which registers are to be configured?

Thanks to all experts that kindly reply me...:D

Hi ,

you solved your problem is it ??

Hi
I am interested in finding a similar answer as well, so can you please post the answer which you got.

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.