Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CC2430 programmer/debugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukee

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cc2430 programmer

Hi everybody,

I'm searching schematics the programmer/debugger for CC2430 (Chipcon). Maybe someone have?

Thanks for fast reply

Best Regards
Lukee

cc2430 debugger

Did u get any solution ? We are looking for one in circuit programmer

cc2430 debug

We have a ICE cc2430 programmer available( with some basic debugging support ).
The hw design and software is open source but we also sell them **broken link removed**

Cheers.
Peter Kuhar

writing flash memory in cc2430

you can use c8051f320
you can find relative information in the offical document in TI

cc2430 flash write

CC2430DK&CC2431DK -- Development Kit User Manual(swru133)

cc2430 debuger

hi everybody
we made the programmer for cc2431 using the circuit in the attached file. It is detecting and erasing the chip but the problem is while tryin to write the flash memory it takes long time in verifying the flash giving an eror message at last.....we have checked the circuit several times.....can somebody suggest a solution pls?

cc2431 programmer

pallavi_agrawal said:
hi everybody
we made the programmer for cc2431 using the circuit in the attached file. It is detecting and erasing the chip but the problem is while tryin to write the flash memory it takes long time in verifying the flash giving an eror message at last.....we have checked the circuit several times.....can somebody suggest a solution pls?

Check your groud and cable length. Also take care that the power on cc2430 is properly decoupled.
Please note that the circuit above does not work connected to usb hubs.

I`m trying to use the same programmer. However I have a problem at the beggining, because it doesn`t detect the microcontroller in CC2431. I think that the programmer works correctly, it gives two rising edge transitions while reset is held low. But the 8051 doesn`t response. It is impossible to even get its ID.

Does anybody have the idea what could be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.